‘Old age comes on suddenly and not gradually as is thought’
We too are seeing the graying of a population. Elderly pets are now accounting for a large part of our veterinary frequent flyers club. With your own pet check on the following list:
- Are they eating more or less?
- Have they lost weight or gained weight recently?
- Are they drinking any more than usual?
- Do they need to go to the toilet more frequently?
- How are their energy levels-used to be a 10/10 and now only a 5/10?
- Are there any changes in behaviour especially around sleeping habits?
Any changes give us subtle clues that it is time to take a closer look. Veterinary medicine used to be about the ambulance at the bottom of the cliff but these days with our ‘Grey Paws’ examination early detection of treatable or at least manageable disease is on offer to all pets.
This programme combines preventative health care with state of the art diagnostics and therapies to optimise the quality of life for the older pet. All we need is a half hour of you and your pet’s time.
What does it include:
- A comprehensive patient health assessment
- Complete blood count, blood biochemistry, thryoid level and urine sample
- Blood pressure measurement
- Review with owner talking over preventative therapy and treatments necessary
- Go home tool box for short and long term action plans to optimise the quality and comfort of your older pet’s life
- Go home gift for your brave pet
How much does it cost?
- This month only $355.00
- Usually $395.00 but as a special promotion for July and August all Grey Paws through the door receive a seniors discount of 10% off this price